Menswear designer turned photographer and overall creative talent Hedi Slimane has released his newest coup exclusively at colette. A collection of 11 DVDs showcasing the culture of American teenagers throughout the years along with a series of Slimane's photography.
Having been the focus of his previous Berlin based exhibition SWEET BIRD OF YOUTH, this selection further displays Slimane's admiration of the American adolescents.
The film box will be limited to 2,500 and retails at £155.58.
The featured movies are:
- REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE by Nicholas Ray
- WHO’S THAT KNOCKING AT MY DOOR by Martin Scorsese
- WOODSTOCK by Michael Wadleigh
- ZABRISKIE POINT by Michelangelo Antonioni
- PERMANENT VACATION by Jim Jarmusch
- RUMBLE FISH by Francis Ford Coppola
- BOYS DON’T CRY by Kimberly Pierce
- MYSTERIOUS SKIN by Gregg Araki
- WASSUP ROCKERS by Larry Clark